- PROGRESSUM ET PROSPERITATEM -
The purpose of the Association is organizing conventions and conferences, including transportation , guides and hotels to promote memory of the Holocaust, in particular through the following activities as:
• Organizing cultural and artistic events, protection of cultural heritage and national heritage, and charity actions.
• Raising awareness by eliminating, xenophobic, racist and anti-Semitic behaviors by e.g. organizing activities for national minorities.
• Condemning intolerance, in particular the manifestations of anti-Semitism in social life.
• Launching activities supporting the development of local communities.
• Preserving the memory of the victims of the Holocaust and of Righteous Gentiles.
• Participating in the creation and construction of monuments, plaques and other undertakings that preserve the memory of the victims of the Holocaust.
• Promoting the European integration by arranging contacts and cooperation between societies in the EU.